This is a test. Do not adjust your sets.
I created a Power Point Presentation in order to see whether:
A) I could still remember how to make one
B) It was a good way of promoting my books and those by other authors
C) I could sort out and put into order some of the ginormous number of photos I’ve taken and received from friends over the years
I could not post the file as-is to social media, so I figured I would post it first to my blog. This way I can also include information about each photo, as adding captions to each individual photo in the presentation itself is far beyond my capabilities!
So click on this link and have a look through the photos. Explanations are below.
(You may need to fiddle with this a bit to get it to run as a slide show …)
Island in the Clouds/One Woman’s Island
- at Malvern Collegiate Institute, Toronto – my high school!
- in a bookstore with Connie Flanagan
- with Darcie Hossack’s literate cat
- with Lori Hanel
- at When Words Collide, Calgary, with the Tropical Shirt Guys
- with Detlef Karthaus and his books
- on editor Rachel Small’s computer screen
- with Margaret Atwood
- Sharon Wilson enjoying an Island in the Clouds Alcoholic Beverage, recipe in One Woman’s Island
- with The Queen’s Bands (photo by Jeff Chan)
- with Ivona Bradley at Lower Bay, Bequia
- at The Lookout Villa, Bequia (owned and operated by Chris-Lou Smullen)
- with my Belgian cousin, Stefaan de Tavenier
- with my sister Betty at Christmas
- with a Klingon, introduced to me by Paul Carreau