Thanks to Nicholas C. Rossis for reposting my reading list and adding more to it!
The information here comes mainly from a great post by Chris The Story-Reading Ape, Susan Toy’s posts on book marketing, as well as a few more sources. I added the links to make it easier for you to check out or buy the books.
* Books with an asterisk are only available in paperback.
First of all, a free resource, courtesy of our very own P.H. Solomon: recommended Reading for Writers.
Books on Publicity, Promotion and Marketing
- Author 101: Bestselling Book Publicity by Rick Frishman and Robyn Freedman Spizman (Adams Media, 2006)*
- Author’s Guide to Building an Online Platform: Leveraging the Internet to Sell More Books by Stephanie Chandler (Quill Driver Books, 2008)*
- Complete Guide to Book Marketing by David Cole (Allworth Press, 2003)
- Complete Guide to Book Publicity by Jodee Blanco (Allworth Press, 2004)
- Get Known Before the Book Deal: Use Your Personal Strengths to Grow…
View original post 381 more words